The Fresh Digit USB 3.0 Fiber Extender provides transparent operation in any USB application. It was designed to extend SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connections beyond the 3-meter reach of copper cables.
- Up to 150 meters over OM2 multimode duplex fiber cable
- Up to 100 meters over OM2 multimode simplex fiber cable
- Up to 1 kilometer over single mode simplex or duplex fiber
- Supports the following USB data rate:
- Super-Speed: 5Gb/s
- High- Speed: 480Mb/s
- Full-Speed: 12Mb/s
- Low-Speed: 1.5Mb/s
- Low power consumption <1.75W
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0
- Secure power connector with locking mechanism and provide optical isolation
Installation & Driver Download
Each system consists of a USB3-FO-PC-xx card, which is installed in the PCIe sloExts in the host computer, and a USB3-FO-RE-xx box, which provides two USB 3.0 root hut ports at the remote site of the application. The connected remote USB devices appear as local devices to the host PC. The remote USB ports comply with USB 3.0 specifications and are backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices and platforms. This system also works with USB 3.0 Vision cameras for Machine Vision applications.
Looking for a CWDM-wavelength Fiber Extender? Don’t see the price you’re looking for?
Backorders not allowed on this product.